Each office is independently owned and operated.
SchoolsSullivan Primary, Sullivan Elementary, Sullivan Middle school and Sullivan High School. Sullivan High School recently added a 800 seat performing arts theater. St. Anthony Catholic School PK-8
UtilitiesSullivan City Hall- Electric, water & trash service Fidelity Communications, Inc.- Landline phone service, cable tv & internet services
Other Points of Interest
- Sullivan Public Library- Centrally located near the Sullivan Elementary School at 104 W. Vine Street
- Missouri Baptist Hospital- Joined BJC Healthcare in 1994. $36 million recently invested in renovations & additions. One of the area’s biggest employers with more than 400 employees.
- AirEvac EMS, Inc.- located next to the helipad at Missouri Baptist Hospital
- Sullivan Country Club- Full service 18 hole facility with 6,200-yard layout with Bermuda fairway and undulated greens. Winding creeks and tree-lined fairways challenge players of all ages and skill levels.
- Sullivan Regional Airport-The Sullivan Regional Airport offers a 4,500 foot runway, private aircraft storage, maintenance and fuel Jet A and Avgas for sale at airport.
- Sullivan Parks Department-Totaling over 100 acres of recreational activities including ball fields, soccer fields, 11 acre fishing lake with walking trail, playgrounds, swimming pools , basketball and tennis courts, skating rink and pavilions.
- The Harney Mansion- On the National Register of Historic Places, the mansion was built in 1856 by Dr. Alson Leffingwell. The home was purchased sometime before 1872, by General William S. Harney for use as his family's summer home. General Harney was involved in the Civil War, the Mexican-American War and the Indian Wars. The home went through many owners after Harney moved back to Florida in 1884. It eventually became the property of the City of Sullivan who deeded it to the now named "Harney Mansion Foundation" which is restoring the property. Private tours can be arranged. Harney Mansion 332 S. Mansion St. Sullivan, MO 63080 573-468-6847.
- Meramec State Park - This beautiful state park, just a few minutes south of Sullivan, is nestled along the Meramec River among the beautiful hills of the north central Ozarks and offers every kind of outdoor enjoyment from cave tours, to floating, camping, hiking, old iron works exploration and naturalist tours. The world comes to this park and yet it is in our own back yard.